PAYMENT & FAILURE
Please find below list of payment option available with Varun Enterprises.
- Credit Card / Debit Card
- Net Banking –
- UPI – Airtel Money, Paytm ,google Pay , Phone pe etc
- COD Payment is not available at present
If you have made a succuessful payment and have not received an order confirmation, please follow the below steps.
- If you successfully made the payment and not been diverted back to website, please email the details on email@example.com
- Account Name
- Account Email ID
- Date & Time of Transaction
- Order Value
- Screenshot of Payment Confirmation
- If the payment had been deducted from your bank account / credit card but reflected as failed on our payment gateway, please email us the screenshot of statement with your transaction date/time and details.
- Confirmation received from Payment Gateway would be final.
RETURN & REFUND
Please find below our basic product retun & refund policy applicable on all orders.
Report an Issue Duration
|3||Display & Decoration||5 Days|
No Return Disclaimer: During the April to Nov couverture and compound chocolate will melt and leak in transit. By purchasing these product you agree that return will not be accepted for these products.
- In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Is different from what was ordered
- Should be informed within 6hrs post-delivery to Varun Enterprises team
- Categories marked as “non-returnable” cannot be returned, view the list above.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you and shouldn’t be opened or used.
- Replacement is available based on seller’s decision, if the seller don’t have the stock or replacement is not possible, then customer’s would be refunded.
- If you have not received any item from a particular seller, inform us within 6hrs after delivery or max within 48hrs of receiving the order to register your claim with us, after 48hrs of delivery no claim can be registered.
- For any claim, an order un-boxing video is mandatory, clearly highlighting the issue related to product and should be submitted within 6hrs post delivery.
- In case of any post delivery refund, shipping charges will not be refunded.
- It is customer”s responsibility to verify their name, address, email and phone before placing an order with us. We will not be responsible for any sort of error in their communication details.
Return Acceptance Condition
- Wrong Order
- Wrong Product
- Product doesn’t matches with the information shown on website
- Damaged Shipment / Return in Case of Tampered Packaging – Customer should take pictures and share it with us within the above given time frame.
- Should be informed within 6hrs post-delivery to Varun Enterprises team
- On receiving the request the seller would review, speak to customer (if required ) and accept or reject based on case of request
- On Return Approval – Return process would start and pickup request would be generated.
- On receiving the product at seller’s warehouse the seller would again verify the product and approve/reject.
- If product original packaging have been opened
- If the product have been opened
- If the product packaging had been damaged by customer while opening the mater box using a knife/sharp object.
- If product is used
- If the product is damaged due to poor handling by customer
- If the product have been replaced with some other product while returning
- If the product is being return due to size issue (customer didn”t refer to size & dimension before ordering)
- After the return is accepted the refund is processed within 5 to 10 working days.
- Refunds above Rs 15,000 can take upto 10 to 15 days to process it.
- Refund would be made directly to customer’s Bank Account or original payment method
- Customer’s can cancel order within 6hrs
- Order cannot be cancelled once shipped
- Order can be cancelled if delayed beyond 90 days.
- Cancellation charge of 15% + Applicable GST would be levied against all order cancelled by users.
- After the order is processed/shipped – 30% + Applicable GST would be levied again all order cancelled by user. Along with customer will have to pay both forward and return shipping cost to seller for replacement/cancellation/return.
- Seller’s can cancel order on account of non-availability of stock or any other reason
- Varun Enterprises/ Seller can cancel an order in case of natural calamities, strike or unforeseen condition
- Covid19 Outbreak Update – For policy update, please refer to Covid Notice.
- Any type of misbehaving with our team/delivery professional would lead to suspension of your account and order cancellation (after deducting 15% cancellation charges).
- Offers are open for residents of India only.
- Offers are not transferable.
- Employees of Seller / Varun Enterprises and its affiliates / subsidiaries, associated agencies, participating operators and their immediate family members and relatives are not eligible for the offers.
- Offers cannot be clubbed together.
- The promotions are governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out these are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi only.
- Failure by Varun Enterprises /Seller to enforce any of these rules in any instance(s) shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Please find enclosed herewith Varun Enterprises basic shipping & delivery terms.
- Min order for FREE shipping might be applicable seller to seller store.
- Most of the product has no free shipping, but some product might have additional shipping cost and would not be eligible for min order condition.
- Seller can either ship using their own logistic service provider or using Varun Enterprises’s 3rd Party logistic service provider.
- In case of self-ship the tentative shipment duration is 10 to 15 working days.
- In case the seller is using Varun Enterprises’s logistic services the shipment duration is between 7 to 10 working days.
- If you are ordering chocolate or ingredients don’t order during long holiday or weekend.
- Long holiday might delay the order beyond 10 to 15 days.
- Shipment might get delayed due to any natural calamities or unforeseen circumstances
- Varun Enterprises or its sellers do not take any responsibility of delivery made to customer”s friends or relatives or 3rd party addresses.
- Varun Enterprises do not take responsibilities of delay in delivery due to 3rd party logistic service provider or its sellers.
- Chocolate Shipping – chocolate products such as chocolate decoration, couverture etc. might melt during Summer and to non-express delivery locations that take more then 24hrs to deliver.
- Shipping Economical Range of Chocolate – Economical range of chocolate products such as 2M Cocoa & Vanhouten etc can melt in transit.
- Order can be delayed due to incorrect address submitted by customer, we will not be responsible for delay of such order and such orders cannnot be cancelled or refunded.
- If the customer refuse to accept an order and later wish to get it delivered again, the customer will have to pay DTO (Deliver to Origin) charge along with delivery charges for 2nd delivery with min Rs 300 or actual whichever is higher.
RETURN SHIPPING & DOCUMENTATION
- Return Shipping is only available if the seller uses Varun Enterprises logistic network
- Return Shipping is available based on return pickup availability on your pincode
If the Return Pick-up option is not available in your area or if you choose to return the item yourself, select Self-Return to Seller’s Return Centre. Include the required return documentation with your package. You can return the package using any courier/ postal service of your choice, the shipping cost had to be paid by customer.
It is customer’s responsibility to either pack the product in original shipped packaging or use a steady packaging for shipping to ensure the product is not damaged during transit.
Return Order Documentation – Return Pick-up
- A copy of invoice highlighting the items being returned (hand over to the courier representative)
- Declaration of item details, value and return reason (hand over to the courier representative)
Return Order Documentation – Self Return
- A copy of invoice highlighting the items being returned (include inside the package, if available)
- Declaration of item details, value and return reason (paste on the package)
- A return label tracking barcode (paste on the package)
Note: If you do not have a printer, you can also hand-write the declaration and return address (Return Address Confirmed by our Support Team over the email) and use the original invoice (if available) or a copy, highlighting the items being returned.
Please find below the standard terms & conditions for products ordered on Varun Enterprises.
- Prices mentioned on our website are inclusive of all taxes
- Customer”s can expect a shelf life of 50% to 75% for Chocolate & ingredients sold on Varun Enterprises.
- In some cases the seller might mention shelf life on product detail page, please refer to it before placing the order.
- In case you have received an expired product, report it to Varun Enterprises team at Sanjay.firstname.lastname@example.org within 6hrs of delivery with the pictures of product and area highlighting the batch no & manufacturing date.
Please find below the standard warranty terms.
- Please refer to warranty status before placing the order.
- Warranty is covered as per the original product warranty either being offered by Brand or Seller.
- Varun Enterprises doesn’t take any responsibilities of warranty.
- Warranty covers only manufacturing defect
- A valid warranty card and invoice are essential for protecting your warranty rights
- Your warranty is only valid under normal use of your product. All man-made damages and any of the following conditions are out of free warranty.
- Duration of Warranty depends on brands and products you are buying, please refer to warranty information mentioned against each product.
- Varun Enterprises shall not be liable for any loss or damages, including consequential, indirect and incidental damages, arising out of the use of or inability to use the product or for breach of any express or implied warranty or condition on the product
What does warranty don’t cover
- Chocolate, Ingredients & Packaging Categories don’t carry any warranty.
- External damages (including wear, tear, and scratches) are not entitled to the warranty.
- Any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse is not covered. Scratches, stains, pitting, discoloration, deterioration, warping or damage from overheating are not covered by warranty
- This warranty is for the original consumer purchaser only. It is not transferable and proof of purchase must be verified.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Please find below the terms for user generated content.
What can I contribute
- You can list your FREE Profile on Varun Enterprises (after formal approval by Varun Enterprises team)
- You can contribute recipes, blogs, tips etc on our platform.
Basic Guideline for Contribution
- Post high quality images for profile, gallery, recipes & blog.
- Do not post any watermark images or content on Varun Enterprises.
- You must own and have rights to content that you publish on Varun Enterprises.
- Do not upload any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, contact information, spam or other form of solicitation.
- Do not Violate any applicable law or regulation.
For terms & condition for User Generated Content, please refer to Varun Enterprises website terms & condition.
M/s Varun Enterprises
TIN No. 07240253510
5597, Gali Bari Basti
Basant Road, Pahar Ganj
New Delhi 110055